MT. LEBANON FIELD HOCKEY REGISTRATION!
Please note the following:
- To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or ACH Bank Account information available. (**Need-based financial assistance is available. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details)
- If you do not already have a sportsengine.com account, you will have an opportunity to set one up prior to beginning registration.
A USA Field Hockey membership is required to register for the season.
- If your daughter’s registration is current, please have her registration number handy.
- If it has expired, will expire during the season, or she is new to the sport, please register her prior to beginning this registration.
- Registration status, membership numbers, and new registrations can be accessed here: https://usafieldhockey.webpoint.us/wp/Memberships/Join.wp
- Please register your daughter under the appropriate age category (U12 - $25/U19 - $60). You may select “Mt. Lebanon Field Hockey” as her club.
Emergency and Medical Contact information including insurance policy number and physician contact information will need to be entered as a part of registration.
7th and 8th Grade only:
- Please remember to complete this registration AND register with the school district via Family ID. Click here: FamilyID (There is no fee for Family ID registration.)
- Please note that per district, WPIAL, and PIAA requirements, a physical form dated after 6/1/22 must be submitted to the district via Family ID prior to the start of the season. Click here for form and more info: Physical Information - Mt. Lebanon High School Athletics (mtlsd.org)
- Family ID Registration and physical submission do not need to be completed prior to this registration.